- Getting the Hang of Dialogue Punctuation – Part 2 December 22, 2014
- Getting the Hang of Dialogue Punctuation – Part 1 December 15, 2014
- A Map of Kex’s Face by Robin Wyatt Dunn December 8, 2014
- Doorway to Destiny – the perfect Christmas gift for the readers in your life December 1, 2014
- Abusing Dialogue Tags November 24, 2014
- Easily Confused Words November 17, 2014
- Basic Rules for Novel Formatting November 10, 2014
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Book Marketing
Most writers have little free time on their hands between work, writing, family responsibilities and the general frenzy of day-to-day living. This means that writers have to allocate time wisely in order to gain the most benefit from anything they … Continue reading
First-time authors often find the idea of publishing quite daunting, and understandably so with so much contradictory information available on the subject. We thought we’d help to make the experience less stressful by inviting any author who’s already published a … Continue reading
As an author, you may think that the back cover blurb for your book is not really all that important, but it is the introduction to your book, one of the first things that give readers a taste of the … Continue reading
Commonly known as backlinks, inbound links or incoming links, amongst others, links to your book purchase pages and author website are more important than most authors realise. Sure, the majority of us know that the more places potential readers can … Continue reading
Fantasy author Tracy Falbes is offering all Smashwords authors an opportunity to advertise discounted Smashwords books on her blog – for free!
Today, I’m pleased to bring you 10 permanently free science fiction and fantasy books. Don’t forget to leave the author a review on his/her download page if you enjoy the read!